SpamAware V5.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SpamAware V5.1 from your computerJAM Software
. More information on JAM Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.jam-software.de
to get more details about SpamAware V5.1 on JAM Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\SpamAware directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for SpamAware V5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\SpamAware\unins001.exe. SpamAware V5.1's primary file takes around 85.00 KB (87040 bytes) and is named SpamAwareOELauncher.exe.
SpamAware V5.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.41 MB (1479132
bytes) on disk:
- SpamAwareOELauncher.exe (85.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of SpamAware V5.1.
SpamAware V5.1 is a program offered by JAM Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SpamAware V5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SpamAware V5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpamAware V5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "SpamAware V5.1". If it exists on your system the SpamAware V5.1 app will be found automatically. When you select SpamAware V5.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SpamAware V5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpamAware V5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.jam-software.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\SpamAware\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpamAware V5.1.
8. After removing SpamAware V5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpamAware V5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpamAware V5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpamAware V5.1 by JAM Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SpamAware V5.1 by JAM Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpamAware V5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-29 03:09:54.880