Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124
This web page is about Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Spam Reporting Tool-188.8.131.52 from your computerCisco Systems, Inc.
. Further information on Cisco Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco IronPort Email Security Plug-In directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cisco.EmailSecurity.Framework.Diagnostic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 81.50 KB (83456 bytes) on disk.
Spam Reporting Tool-184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 81.50 KB (83456
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco.EmailSecurity.Framework.Diagnostic.exe (81.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Spam Reporting Tool-220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Spam Reporting Tool-188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spam Reporting Tool-184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spam Reporting Tool-220.127.116.11 ". If it exists on your system the Spam Reporting Tool-18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spam Reporting Tool-188.8.131.52 .
8. After removing Spam Reporting Tool-184.108.40.206 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spam Reporting Tool-220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spam Reporting Tool-18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124 by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spam Reporting Tool-188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 10:35:42.990