Spam Reporting Tool-18.104.22.168
This web page is about Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 from your computerCisco Systems, Inc.
. Further information on Cisco Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco IronPort Email Security Plug-In directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cisco.EmailSecurity.Framework.Diagnostic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 81.50 KB (83456 bytes) on disk.
Spam Reporting Tool-188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They take 81.50 KB (83456
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco.EmailSecurity.Framework.Diagnostic.exe (81.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Spam Reporting Tool-184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Spam Reporting Tool-18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spam Reporting Tool-188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spam Reporting Tool-184.108.40.206 ". If it exists on your system the Spam Reporting Tool-220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spam Reporting Tool-18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 .
8. After removing Spam Reporting Tool-188.8.131.52 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spam Reporting Tool-184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spam Reporting Tool-220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spam Reporting Tool-18.104.22.168 by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Spam Reporting Tool-22.214.171.124 by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spam Reporting Tool-126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-17 10:35:42.990