Spam Free Search Bar
Spam Free Search Bar is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Spam Free Search Bar from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. You can read more on Visicom Media Inc. or check for application updates here
. Spam Free Search Bar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\blekkotb folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Spam Free Search Bar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\blekkotb\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Spam Free Search Bar's primary file takes around 178.91 KB (183208 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
Spam Free Search Bar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 178.91 KB (183208
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (178.91 KB)
The current page applies to Spam Free Search Bar version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Spam Free Search Bar versions:
Spam Free Search Bar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Spam Free Search Bar:
- C:\Program Files\blekkotb
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\blekkotb\auxi\blekkoAu.dll
- C:\Program Files\blekkotb\auxi\config.xml
- C:\Program Files\blekkotb\blekkoDx.dll
- C:\Program Files\blekkotb\blekkotb.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Spam Free Search Bar is a program by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Spam Free Search Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Spam Free Search Bar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spam Free Search Bar or simply click the Search field and type in "Spam Free Search Bar". If it exists on your system the Spam Free Search Bar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Spam Free Search Bar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spam Free Search Bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spam Free Search Bar.
8. After uninstalling Spam Free Search Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spam Free Search Bar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spam Free Search Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spam Free Search Bar by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Spam Free Search Bar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spam Free Search Bar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:30:13.773