SpadeCast is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SpadeCast from your systemSpadeCast
. Further information on SpadeCast can be found here
. You can get more details related to SpadeCast at http://spadecast.info/support
. Usually the SpadeCast program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SpadeCast folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SpadeCast is C:\Program Files\SpadeCast\SpadeCastuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SpadeCast's primary file takes around 235.05 KB (240688 bytes) and is named SpadeCastUninstall.exe.
SpadeCast is comprised of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1312816
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SpadeCastUninstall.exe (235.05 KB)
This page is about SpadeCast version 2014.05.27.234756
alone. For more SpadeCast versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SpadeCast is an application by SpadeCast. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SpadeCast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SpadeCast from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpadeCast or simply click the Search field and type in "SpadeCast". If it exists on your system the SpadeCast app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SpadeCast in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SpadeCast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpadeCast:
- The web site of the application is: http://spadecast.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpadeCast\SpadeCastuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpadeCast.
8. After uninstalling SpadeCast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpadeCast that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpadeCast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpadeCast by SpadeCast from your computer, we are not saying that SpadeCast by SpadeCast is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpadeCast supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:56:04.643