This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Spacebound for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Spacebound from your PCWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More information about Spacebound can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Spacebound program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Spacebound directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Spacebound\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spacebound. The program's main executable file is named SPACEBOUND-WT.exe and it has a size of 1.12 MB (1171016 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Spacebound. They take 1.68 MB (1761080
bytes) on disk.
- SPACEBOUND-WT.exe (1.12 MB)
- SPACEBOUND.exe (232.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Spacebound version 184.108.40.206
Spacebound is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Spacebound is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Spacebound from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spacebound or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spacebound". The Spacebound app will be found automatically. When you click Spacebound in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spacebound, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spacebound:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Spacebound\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spacebound.
8. After removing Spacebound, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spacebound which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spacebound using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spacebound by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Spacebound by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spacebound in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 20:04:04.013