You can find below details on how to remove SpaceSniffer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SpaceSniffer from your PCUderzo Software e Consulenza Informatica
. You can find out more on Uderzo Software e Consulenza Informatica or check for application updates here
. SpaceSniffer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpaceSniffer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Windows\zipinst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpaceSniffer. SpaceSniffer.exe is the SpaceSniffer's primary executable file and it occupies around 792.00 KB (811008 bytes) on disk.
SpaceSniffer is composed of the following executables which take 792.00 KB (811008
bytes) on disk:
- SpaceSniffer.exe (792.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SpaceSniffer version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other SpaceSniffer releases:
SpaceSniffer is a program marketed by Uderzo Software e Consulenza Informatica. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SpaceSniffer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SpaceSniffer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpaceSniffer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpaceSniffer". If it is installed on your PC the SpaceSniffer application will be found automatically. After you select SpaceSniffer in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SpaceSniffer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpaceSniffer.
8. After removing SpaceSniffer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpaceSniffer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpaceSniffer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SpaceSniffer by Uderzo Software e Consulenza Informatica from your computer, nor are we saying that SpaceSniffer by Uderzo Software e Consulenza Informatica is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpaceSniffer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:16:44.977