Space Shoot is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Space Shoot from your systemAnik Chowdhury
. Open here
where you can find out more on Anik Chowdhury. More details about the software Space Shoot can be found at https://www.facebook.com/reverseswings
. Space Shoot is usually installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\spaceshoot-b34c77aa79121ea34169c63a40c91455" directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Space Shoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\spaceshoot-b34c77aa79121ea34169c63a40c91455\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the Space Shoot's main executable file and it takes approximately 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Space Shoot. They occupy about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Space Shoot.
Space Shoot is a program offered by the software company Anik Chowdhury. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Space Shoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Space Shoot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Space Shoot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Space Shoot". The Space Shoot app will be found automatically. After you select Space Shoot in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Space Shoot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Space Shoot:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.facebook.com/reverseswings
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\spaceshoot-b34c77aa79121ea34169c63a40c91455\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Space Shoot.
8. After removing Space Shoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Space Shoot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Space Shoot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Space Shoot by Anik Chowdhury from your PC, we are not saying that Space Shoot by Anik Chowdhury is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Space Shoot in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:09:08.120