Space Jumper is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Space Jumper from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
for more info on Pokki. Usually the Space Jumper program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL5fd5b007099d2cbcdf0e09b2a736bbe65e41a0d2 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Space Jumper. Space Jumper's main file takes around 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) and is named HostAppService.exe.
The executables below are part of Space Jumper. They occupy about 19.15 MB (20076504
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Space Jumper version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Space Jumper we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Space Jumper when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Space Jumper.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Space Jumper.lnk
Space Jumper is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Space Jumper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Space Jumper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Space Jumper or simply click the Search field and type in "Space Jumper". The Space Jumper application will be found very quickly. When you select Space Jumper in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Space Jumper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Space Jumper.
8. After removing Space Jumper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Space Jumper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Space Jumper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Space Jumper by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Space Jumper by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Space Jumper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:24:06.800