Space Invaders v1.0
Space Invaders v1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Space Invaders v1.0 from your PCNowStat.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NowStat.com. Further information about Space Invaders v1.0 can be found at http://www.nowstat.com
. Space Invaders v1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Space Invaders v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Space Invaders v1.0's main file takes around 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) and its name is Space Invaders v1.0.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Space Invaders v1.0. They occupy about 1,007.28 KB (1031450
bytes) on disk.
- Space Invaders v1.0.exe (328.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Space Invaders v1.0.
Space Invaders v1.0 is an application by the software company NowStat.com. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Space Invaders v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Space Invaders v1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Space Invaders v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Space Invaders v1.0". If it exists on your system the Space Invaders v1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Space Invaders v1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Space Invaders v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Space Invaders v1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Space Invaders v1.0.
8. After uninstalling Space Invaders v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Space Invaders v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Space Invaders v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Space Invaders v1.0 by NowStat.com from your PC, we are not saying that Space Invaders v1.0 by NowStat.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Space Invaders v1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:12:38.320