Space Invaders 2005 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Space Invaders 2005 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Space Invaders 2005 1.0 from your systemWEBLUNA
. You can find out more on WEBLUNA or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.spaceinvaders2005.com
if you want to read more on Space Invaders 2005 1.0 on WEBLUNA's website. Usually the Space Invaders 2005 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Space Invaders 2005 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Space_invaders_2005.exe and its approximative size is 1.17 MB (1227264 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Space Invaders 2005 1.0. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1334891
bytes) on disk.
- Space_invaders_2005.exe (1.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (105.10 KB)
This page is about Space Invaders 2005 1.0 version 1.0
Space Invaders 2005 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Space Invaders 2005 1.0 from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Space Invaders 2005
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005\help\space_fichiers\colorschememapping.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005\help\space_fichiers\filelist.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005\help\space_fichiers\header.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005\help\space_fichiers\image001.png
Space Invaders 2005 1.0 is a program released by WEBLUNA. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Space Invaders 2005 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Space Invaders 2005 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Space Invaders 2005 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Space Invaders 2005 1.0". The Space Invaders 2005 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Space Invaders 2005 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Space Invaders 2005 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Space Invaders 2005 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.spaceinvaders2005.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Space Invaders 2005\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Space Invaders 2005 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Space Invaders 2005 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Space Invaders 2005 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Space Invaders 2005 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Space Invaders 2005 1.0 by WEBLUNA from your computer, nor are we saying that Space Invaders 2005 1.0 by WEBLUNA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Space Invaders 2005 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:13:38.970