SpReader version 220.127.116.11
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SpReader version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall SpReader version 22.214.171.124 from your systemHiroshi Inagaki
. More data about Hiroshi Inagaki can be found here
. More details about SpReader version 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.vieas.com/
. Usually the SpReader version 188.8.131.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpReader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for SpReader version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpReader\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SpReader.exe and its approximative size is 492.50 KB (504320 bytes).
SpReader version 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.62 MB (1697481
bytes) on disk:
- SpReader.exe (492.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to SpReader version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
SpReader version 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company Hiroshi Inagaki. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SpReader version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SpReader version 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SpReader version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpReader version 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the SpReader version 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpReader version 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SpReader version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpReader version 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.vieas.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpReader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpReader version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing SpReader version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SpReader version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpReader version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpReader version 188.8.131.52 by Hiroshi Inagaki from your computer, we are not saying that SpReader version 184.108.40.206 by Hiroshi Inagaki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpReader version 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-18 15:15:33.203