SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation from your computersourceguardian.com
. Check out here
for more info on sourceguardian.com. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceGuardian 10 Evaluation directory (same installation drive as Windows). SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceGuardian 10 Evaluation\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.06 MB (1111040 bytes) on disk and is titled SourceGuardian.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation. They occupy 1.83 MB (1917429
bytes) on disk.
- sgencoder.exe (74.00 KB)
- SourceGuardian.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.49 KB)
The current web page applies to SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation version 10.1.1
SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation is an application by sourceguardian.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation". If it is installed on your PC the SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation.
8. After uninstalling SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation by sourceguardian.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation by sourceguardian.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceGuardian 10.1.1 Evaluation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 11:10:29.040