SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1
This page is about SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 from your systemPavel Baranov
. More information on Pavel Baranov can be found here
. You can read more about on SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 at http://www.picant.com/c2c/c.html
. Usually the SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceBoost directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceBoost\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1's main file takes around 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) and is called ide.exe.
SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 is composed of the following executables which take 5.78 MB (6065609
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- boostc.pic16.exe (1,000.00 KB)
- boostc.pic18.exe (1.03 MB)
- c2c.exe (684.00 KB)
- c2cpp.exe (736.00 KB)
- ctags.exe (192.00 KB)
- ide.exe (724.00 KB)
- linker.exe (588.00 KB)
- make.exe (68.00 KB)
- p2c.exe (684.00 KB)
- pp.exe (76.00 KB)
- pspawn.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current web page applies to SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 version 5.5.1
SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 is an application by the software company Pavel Baranov. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1". The SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 program will be found automatically. When you select SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.picant.com/c2c/c.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1.
8. After uninstalling SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 by Pavel Baranov from your computer, we are not saying that SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 by Pavel Baranov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SourceBoost IDE 5.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 17:41:37.530