You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Further information on SourceApp can be seen here
. You can read more about about SourceApp at http://sourceapp.info/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove SourceApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SourceApp's main file takes about 253.30 KB (259384 bytes) and its name is SourceAppUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SourceApp. They take about 253.30 KB (259384
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.30 KB)
This web page is about SourceApp version 2015.02.28.170428
only. You can find here a few links to other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall SourceApp:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\167ce4ee11d042b89745.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\167ce4ee11d042b8974563dd8d0684e3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\167ce4ee11d042b8974563dd8d0684e364.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
SourceApp is a program marketed by SourceApp. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SourceApp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp application will be found automatically. When you click SourceApp in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 09:25:39.407