SourceApp is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. You can find out more on SourceApp or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about SourceApp at http://sourceapp.info/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove SourceApp. SourceApp.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SourceApp. They take about 7.93 MB (8315040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUn.exe (539.73 KB)
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.08 KB)
- updateSourceApp.exe (399.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BRT.Helper.exe (197.73 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (387.73 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.31.212412
of SourceApp. You can find here a few links to other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall SourceApp.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SourceApp:
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\0
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\bin\0fd1a45b4ab9492da4ec.dll
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\bin\0fd1a45b4ab9492da4ec64.dll
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\bin\0fd1a45b4ab9492da4ec94b4363a6dde.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
SourceApp is an application offered by SourceApp. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SourceApp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SourceApp in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:51:18.280