You can find below details on how to remove SoundingBox for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SoundingBox from your computerSoundingBox
. More information on SoundingBox can be found here
. SoundingBox is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SoundingBox folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SoundingBox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SoundingBox\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SoundingBox's primary file takes about 222.00 KB (227328 bytes) and is called SoundingBox.Win.exe.
SoundingBox is composed of the following executables which take 4.86 MB (5097728
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (187.00 KB)
- SoundingBox.Win.exe (222.00 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- SoundingBox.Win.exe (981.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SoundingBox version 1.0.29
only. Click on the links below for other SoundingBox versions:
SoundingBox is an application marketed by the software company SoundingBox. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SoundingBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SoundingBox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoundingBox or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoundingBox". The SoundingBox program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoundingBox in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SoundingBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundingBox.
8. After uninstalling SoundingBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundingBox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundingBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundingBox by SoundingBox from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundingBox by SoundingBox is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoundingBox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 16:22:36.440