SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 from your systemAntoine Aflalo
. Further information on Antoine Aflalo can be seen here
. More info about the app SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 can be found at https://www.aaflalo.me
. SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSwitch folder, subject to the user's option. SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoundSwitch\unins000.exe. SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921's main file takes about 1.73 MB (1817280 bytes) and is named SoundSwitch.exe.
SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.21 MB (3368320
bytes) on disk.
- SoundSwitch.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 version 4.10.6899.14921
SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 is an application marketed by Antoine Aflalo. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921". If it is installed on your PC the SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 app will be found automatically. When you click SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921:
- The software company is: https://www.aaflalo.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSwitch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921.
8. After removing SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 by Antoine Aflalo from your PC, we are not saying that SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 by Antoine Aflalo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundSwitch 4.10.6899.14921 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 19:16:24.350