SoundStage is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SoundStage from your systemHard Light Labs
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hard Light Labs. Click on http://www.soundstagevr.com
to get more info about SoundStage on Hard Light Labs's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SoundStage directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SoundStage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled vc_redist.x64.exe and occupies 14.59 MB (15301888 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SoundStage. They take about 49.69 MB (52104184
bytes) on disk.
- main.exe (21.31 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
SoundStage is an application offered by Hard Light Labs. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SoundStage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SoundStage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoundStage or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundStage". The SoundStage app will be found automatically. After you click SoundStage in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SoundStage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoundStage:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundstagevr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundStage.
8. After removing SoundStage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundStage that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoundStage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoundStage by Hard Light Labs from your PC, we are not saying that SoundStage by Hard Light Labs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundStage in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 22:21:34.123