SoundSign is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall SoundSign from your PCCirrus Research plc
. You can find out more on Cirrus Research plc or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.cirrusresearch.co.uk
if you want to read more on SoundSign on Cirrus Research plc's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirrus Research\SoundSign folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall SoundSign by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirrus Research\SoundSign\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called SoundSign.exe and occupies 328.00 KB (335872 bytes).
SoundSign is composed of the following executables which take 508.62 KB (520828
bytes) on disk:
- SoundSign.exe (328.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1991
SoundSign is an application marketed by Cirrus Research plc. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SoundSign is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SoundSign from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SoundSign or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundSign". If it exists on your system the SoundSign app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoundSign in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SoundSign, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoundSign:
- The software company is: http://www.cirrusresearch.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirrus Research\SoundSign\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundSign.
8. After removing SoundSign, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoundSign which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundSign using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundSign by Cirrus Research plc from your PC, we are not saying that SoundSign by Cirrus Research plc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundSign in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 12:49:53.313