This info is about SoundCloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SoundCloud from your PCPokki
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Pokki. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. SoundCloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
SoundCloud contains of the executables below. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about SoundCloud version 188.8.131.52583
If you are manually uninstalling SoundCloud we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Pokki\UserData\6f939df69d6785524f49659b9500d1f87280d9ff\Local Storage\https_soundcloud.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SoundCloud.lnk
SoundCloud is an application offered by Pokki. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove SoundCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SoundCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundCloud". If it exists on your system the SoundCloud application will be found very quickly. After you click SoundCloud in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SoundCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoundCloud.
8. After removing SoundCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoundCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoundCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundCloud by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundCloud by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundCloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:19:38.930