SoundBolt Trial is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SoundBolt Trial from your systemSG Studio
. You can find out more on SG Studio or check for application updates here
. SoundBolt Trial is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\soundbolt folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SoundBolt Trial is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\soundbolt\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 278.00 KB (284672 bytes) on disk and is labeled soundbolt.exe.
SoundBolt Trial installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 57.49 MB (60279296
bytes) on disk.
- soundbolt.exe (278.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.78 MB)
- soundbolt.exe (53.66 MB)
The current page applies to SoundBolt Trial version 1.0.0
SoundBolt Trial is an application by SG Studio. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove SoundBolt Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SoundBolt Trial from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundBolt Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundBolt Trial". If it is installed on your PC the SoundBolt Trial application will be found very quickly. When you click SoundBolt Trial in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SoundBolt Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundBolt Trial.
8. After uninstalling SoundBolt Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoundBolt Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundBolt Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SoundBolt Trial by SG Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundBolt Trial by SG Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundBolt Trial supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 02:05:51.003