This page is about SoundBolt for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SoundBolt from your computerSG Studio
. Further information on SG Studio can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\soundbolt directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SoundBolt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\soundbolt\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 278.00 KB (284672 bytes) on disk and is labeled soundbolt.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SoundBolt. They occupy about 57.49 MB (60279296
bytes) on disk.
- soundbolt.exe (278.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.78 MB)
- soundbolt.exe (53.66 MB)
The current web page applies to SoundBolt version 1.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other SoundBolt releases:
SoundBolt is an application marketed by the software company SG Studio. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SoundBolt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SoundBolt with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoundBolt or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundBolt". The SoundBolt program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SoundBolt in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SoundBolt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundBolt.
8. After removing SoundBolt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundBolt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundBolt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundBolt by SG Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundBolt by SG Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundBolt supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 01:22:55.280