This page is about SoundBolt for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SoundBolt from your computerSG Studio
. Further information on SG Studio can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\soundbolt directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SoundBolt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\soundbolt\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 278.00 KB (284672 bytes) on disk and is labeled soundbolt.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SoundBolt. They occupy about 57.49 MB (60279296
bytes) on disk.
- soundbolt.exe (278.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.78 MB)
- soundbolt.exe (53.66 MB)
The current web page applies to SoundBolt version 1.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other SoundBolt releases:
SoundBolt is an application marketed by the software company SG Studio. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SoundBolt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SoundBolt with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoundBolt or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoundBolt". If it is installed on your PC the SoundBolt application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SoundBolt in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SoundBolt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundBolt.
8. After removing SoundBolt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundBolt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundBolt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundBolt by SG Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundBolt by SG Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundBolt supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 01:22:55.280