How to uninstall Sound Vibe from your PC
This page is about Sound Vibe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Linas Naginionis
. More information on Linas Naginionis can be found here
. Please follow http://www.soundvibe.net/
if you want to read more on Sound Vibe on Linas Naginionis's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Sound Vibe folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Sound Vibe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sound Vibe\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SoundVibe.exe is the Sound Vibe's main executable file and it occupies close to 12.79 MB (13413376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sound Vibe. They take about 13.96 MB (14635971
bytes) on disk.
- SoundVibe.exe (12.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This data is about Sound Vibe version 0.1.0.310
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sound Vibe versions:
A way to delete Sound Vibe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Sound Vibe is an application offered by the software company Linas Naginionis. Some people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Sound Vibe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sound Vibe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sound Vibe". If it is installed on your PC the Sound Vibe app will be found automatically. When you select Sound Vibe in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sound Vibe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sound Vibe:
- The software company is: http://www.soundvibe.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sound Vibe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sound Vibe.
8. After removing Sound Vibe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sound Vibe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sound Vibe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Sound Vibe:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sound Vibe by Linas Naginionis from your computer, nor are we saying that Sound Vibe by Linas Naginionis is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sound Vibe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2020-03-29 03:25:38.950