Sound Normalizer 6.85
Sound Normalizer 6.85 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Sound Normalizer 6.85 from your PCKanz Software
. Go over here
for more information on Kanz Software. You can read more about on Sound Normalizer 6.85 at http://www.kanssoftware.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Sound Normalizer 6.85 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sound Normalizer 6.85's primary file takes around 2.84 MB (2981376 bytes) and is called Normalizer.exe.
Sound Normalizer 6.85 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.30 MB (4509717
bytes) on disk.
- metaflac.exe (65.00 KB)
- Normalizer.exe (2.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- update.exe (85.32 KB)
- vorbiscomment.exe (172.50 KB)
This info is about Sound Normalizer 6.85 version 6.85
Sound Normalizer 6.85 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sound Normalizer
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\aspr_keys.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\danish.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\flac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\fmodex.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kanz Software\Sound Normalizer 3.0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kanz Software\Sound Normalizer 3.1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kanz Software\Sound Normalizer 3.2
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kanz Software\Sound Normalizer 3.3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\update.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sound Normalizer_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sound Normalizer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Sound Normalizer 6.85 is a program released by Kanz Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Sound Normalizer 6.85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sound Normalizer 6.85 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sound Normalizer 6.85 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sound Normalizer 6.85". If it exists on your system the Sound Normalizer 6.85 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sound Normalizer 6.85 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sound Normalizer 6.85, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sound Normalizer 6.85:
- The software company is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sound Normalizer 6.85.
8. After removing Sound Normalizer 6.85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sound Normalizer 6.85 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sound Normalizer 6.85 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sound Normalizer 6.85 by Kanz Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Sound Normalizer 6.85 by Kanz Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sound Normalizer 6.85 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 14:06:07.400