Sound Normalizer 3.93
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.93 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.93 from your PCKanz Software
. More info about Kanz Software can be seen here
. More information about Sound Normalizer 3.93 can be seen at http://www.kanssoftware.com/
. Usually the Sound Normalizer 3.93 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Sound Normalizer 3.93 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Normalizer.exe and it has a size of 1.12 MB (1177088 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Sound Normalizer 3.93. They take about 4.54 MB (4757654
bytes) on disk.
- metaflac.exe (68.50 KB)
- Normalizer.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
- update.exe (85.32 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
This page is about Sound Normalizer 3.93 version 3.93
Sound Normalizer 3.93 is a program marketed by the software company Kanz Software. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Sound Normalizer 3.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sound Normalizer 3.93 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sound Normalizer 3.93 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sound Normalizer 3.93". If it is installed on your PC the Sound Normalizer 3.93 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sound Normalizer 3.93 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sound Normalizer 3.93, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sound Normalizer 3.93:
- The publisher is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sound Normalizer 3.93.
8. After uninstalling Sound Normalizer 3.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sound Normalizer 3.93 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sound Normalizer 3.93 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.93 by Kanz Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sound Normalizer 3.93 by Kanz Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.93 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:54:39.680