Sound Normalizer 3.92
Sound Normalizer 3.92 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.92 from your computerKanz Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kanz Software. Click on http://www.kanssoftware.com/
to get more facts about Sound Normalizer 3.92 on Kanz Software's website. Sound Normalizer 3.92 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.92. Normalizer.exe is the Sound Normalizer 3.92's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.12 MB (1177600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Sound Normalizer 3.92. They occupy about 4.54 MB (4757504
bytes) on disk.
- metaflac.exe (68.50 KB)
- Normalizer.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- update.exe (85.32 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
This web page is about Sound Normalizer 3.92 version 3.92
Sound Normalizer 3.92 is a program offered by the software company Kanz Software. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sound Normalizer 3.92 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sound Normalizer 3.92". If it is installed on your PC the Sound Normalizer 3.92 application will be found automatically. After you select Sound Normalizer 3.92 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sound Normalizer 3.92, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sound Normalizer 3.92:
- The software company is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sound Normalizer 3.92.
8. After removing Sound Normalizer 3.92, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sound Normalizer 3.92 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sound Normalizer 3.92 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 by Kanz Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sound Normalizer 3.92 by Kanz Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 21:49:07.687