Sound Normalizer 3.92
Sound Normalizer 3.92 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.92 from your computerKanz Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kanz Software. Click on http://www.kanssoftware.com/
to get more facts about Sound Normalizer 3.92 on Kanz Software's website. Sound Normalizer 3.92 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sound Normalizer 3.92. Normalizer.exe is the Sound Normalizer 3.92's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.12 MB (1177600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Sound Normalizer 3.92. They occupy about 4.54 MB (4757504
bytes) on disk.
- metaflac.exe (68.50 KB)
- Normalizer.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- update.exe (85.32 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
This web page is about Sound Normalizer 3.92 version 3.92
Sound Normalizer 3.92 is a program offered by the software company Kanz Software. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sound Normalizer 3.92 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sound Normalizer 3.92". The Sound Normalizer 3.92 app will be found very quickly. When you click Sound Normalizer 3.92 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sound Normalizer 3.92, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sound Normalizer 3.92:
- The publisher is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sound Normalizer 3.92.
8. After removing Sound Normalizer 3.92, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sound Normalizer 3.92 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sound Normalizer 3.92 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 by Kanz Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sound Normalizer 3.92 by Kanz Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sound Normalizer 3.92 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 21:49:07.687