Sound Normalizer 2.90
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sound Normalizer 2.90 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Sound Normalizer 2.90 from your computerKanz Software
. You can read more on Kanz Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Sound Normalizer 2.90 can be found at http://www.kanssoftware.com/
. Usually the Sound Normalizer 2.90 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Sound Normalizer 2.90 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Normalizer.exe and it has a size of 1.16 MB (1218560 bytes).
Sound Normalizer 2.90 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2027619
bytes) on disk.
- Normalizer.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- update.exe (85.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.90
of Sound Normalizer 2.90.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Sound Normalizer 2.90.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kanz Software\Sound Normalizer 2.90
Sound Normalizer 2.90 is a program marketed by the software company Kanz Software. Some users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Sound Normalizer 2.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sound Normalizer 2.90 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sound Normalizer 2.90 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sound Normalizer 2.90". If it is installed on your PC the Sound Normalizer 2.90 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sound Normalizer 2.90 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sound Normalizer 2.90, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sound Normalizer 2.90:
- The software company is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sound Normalizer 2.90.
8. After removing Sound Normalizer 2.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sound Normalizer 2.90 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sound Normalizer 2.90 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sound Normalizer 2.90 by Kanz Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sound Normalizer 2.90 by Kanz Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sound Normalizer 2.90 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 10:52:11.890