Sound Normalizer 2.85
This page is about Sound Normalizer 2.85 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sound Normalizer 2.85 from your PCKanz Software
. Check out here
for more details on Kanz Software. You can see more info related to Sound Normalizer 2.85 at http://www.kanssoftware.com/
. Usually the Sound Normalizer 2.85 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Sound Normalizer 2.85 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Normalizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.15 MB (1201152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Sound Normalizer 2.85. They take about 1.89 MB (1983253
bytes) on disk.
- Normalizer.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (678.45 KB)
- update.exe (85.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Sound Normalizer 2.85 version 2.85
Sound Normalizer 2.85 is an application released by the software company Kanz Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Sound Normalizer 2.85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sound Normalizer 2.85 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sound Normalizer 2.85 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sound Normalizer 2.85". If it is installed on your PC the Sound Normalizer 2.85 program will be found automatically. When you select Sound Normalizer 2.85 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sound Normalizer 2.85, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sound Normalizer 2.85:
- The publisher is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sound Normalizer 2.85.
8. After removing Sound Normalizer 2.85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sound Normalizer 2.85 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sound Normalizer 2.85 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sound Normalizer 2.85 by Kanz Software from your PC, we are not saying that Sound Normalizer 2.85 by Kanz Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sound Normalizer 2.85 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:15:39.420