Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver
Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver from your PCCreative Technology Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Creative Technology Ltd.. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver's main file takes around 722.20 KB (739536 bytes) and its name is KSUSBAIM64.exe.
Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.18 MB (3330433
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Setup.exe (31.00 KB)
- AddCat.exe (50.00 KB)
- ResDefE.exe (21.50 KB)
- KSUSBAIM64.exe (722.20 KB)
- KSUSBAIM32.exe (722.23 KB)
- setup.exe (274.00 KB)
- setup.exe (250.50 KB)
The current page applies to Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver version 1.0.00.02
only. You can find below info on other releases of Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver:
Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver is a program by Creative Technology Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver". The Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver.
8. After removing Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver by Creative Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver by Creative Technology Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sound Blaster USB Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 08:54:49.487