This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SouftCoUpu for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SouftCoUpu from your PCSoftCoup
. Go over here
where you can read more on SoftCoup. SouftCoUpu is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SouftCoUpu directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SouftCoUpu is "C:\Program Files\SouftCoUpu\4ZFpaqVFrcxaOY.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled 4ZFpaqVFrcxaOY.exe and occupies 218.00 KB (223232 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SouftCoUpu. They occupy an average of 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- 4ZFpaqVFrcxaOY.exe (218.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling SouftCoUpu we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SouftCoUpu:
- C:\Program Files\SouftCoUpu
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\SouftCoUpu\4ZFpaqVFrcxaOY.dll
- C:\Program Files\SouftCoUpu\4ZFpaqVFrcxaOY.exe
- C:\Program Files\SouftCoUpu\4ZFpaqVFrcxaOY.tlb
Additional values that are not cleaned:
SouftCoUpu is a program marketed by the software company SoftCoup. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove SouftCoUpu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SouftCoUpu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SouftCoUpu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SouftCoUpu". If it exists on your system the SouftCoUpu program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SouftCoUpu in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SouftCoUpu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SouftCoUpu.
8. After uninstalling SouftCoUpu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SouftCoUpu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SouftCoUpu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SouftCoUpu by SoftCoup from your PC, nor are we saying that SouftCoUpu by SoftCoup is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SouftCoUpu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 13:52:03.620