Sothink Video Converter
Sothink Video Converter is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sothink Video Converter from your PCSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. Open here
where you can get more info on SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Click on http://www.sothinkmedia.com
to get more data about Sothink Video Converter on SourceTec Software Co., LTD's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sothink Video Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Sothink Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sothink Video Converter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.49 MB (7853400 bytes) on disk and is labeled svc.exe.
Sothink Video Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.41 MB (19299915
bytes) on disk.
- svc.exe (7.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (9.39 MB)
- wmvenc.exe (135.34 KB)
- ResText.exe (283.00 KB)
This web page is about Sothink Video Converter version 3.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sothink Video Converter releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Sothink Video Converter we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Sothink Video Converter\unins000.exe
Sothink Video Converter is a program by the software company SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Sothink Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sothink Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sothink Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sothink Video Converter". The Sothink Video Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sothink Video Converter in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sothink Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sothink Video Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.sothinkmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sothink Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sothink Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Sothink Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sothink Video Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sothink Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sothink Video Converter by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Sothink Video Converter by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sothink Video Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:32:48.083