This page is about Sophos Home for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Sophos Home from your PCSophos Limited
. Further information on Sophos Limited can be found here
. Further information about Sophos Home can be found at http://www.sophos.com
. Usually the Sophos Home application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Sophos Home's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\uninstallgui.exe. uninstallgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 648.20 KB (663760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Sophos Home. They occupy 1.29 MB (1349448
bytes) on disk.
- uninstallcli.exe (669.62 KB)
- uninstallgui.exe (648.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Sophos Home version 1.3.2
only. Click on the links below for other Sophos Home versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Sophos Home.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\deleter.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\ResDeu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\ResEng.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\ResEsp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\ResFra.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\ResIta.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\ResJpn.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\uninstallcli.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\uninstallcore.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\uninstallgui.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sophos Endpoint Agent
Sophos Home is a program released by Sophos Limited. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Sophos Home is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sophos Home from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sophos Home or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sophos Home". The Sophos Home application will be found very quickly. When you select Sophos Home in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sophos Home, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Home:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\uninstallgui.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sophos Home.
8. After removing Sophos Home, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sophos Home which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sophos Home with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sophos Home by Sophos Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Sophos Home by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sophos Home supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:48:04.273