This page is about Sophos Home for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sophos Home from your computerSophos Limited
. Further information on Sophos Limited can be found here
. Further information about Sophos Home can be found at http://www.sophos.com
. Usually the Sophos Home application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Sophos Home's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\uninstallgui.exe. uninstallgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 648.20 KB (663760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Sophos Home. They occupy 1.29 MB (1349448
bytes) on disk.
- uninstallcli.exe (669.62 KB)
- uninstallgui.exe (648.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Sophos Home version 1.3.2
only. Click on the links below for other Sophos Home versions:
...click to view all...
Sophos Home is a program by Sophos Limited. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Sophos Home is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sophos Home from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sophos Home or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sophos Home". The Sophos Home application will be found automatically. When you click Sophos Home in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sophos Home, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sophos Home:
- The publisher is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Endpoint Agent\uninstallgui.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sophos Home.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Home, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Home which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sophos Home with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sophos Home by Sophos Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Sophos Home by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sophos Home in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:48:04.273