Sophos Endpoint Defense
Sophos Endpoint Defense is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense from your PCSophos Limited
. You can find out more on Sophos Limited or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Sophos Endpoint Defense at http://www.sophos.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Sophos Endpoint Defense is C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.06 MB (1111824 bytes) on disk.
Sophos Endpoint Defense installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1399224
bytes) on disk.
- Telemetry.exe (280.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Sophos Endpoint Defense. Click on the links below for other Sophos Endpoint Defense versions:
...click to view all...
Sophos Endpoint Defense has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\cidsync.upd
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\integrity.dat
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\SEDAdapter.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\SophosED.cat
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\SophosED.inf
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\SophosED.sys
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\Telemetry.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\t.heiliger\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Endpoint Defense Uninstallation 1.0.7 11-28-2018 5_30_45 PM.log
- C:\Users\t.heiliger\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Endpoint Defense Uninstallation 1.0.7 11-28-2018 5_44_47 PM.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sophos Endpoint Defense
Sophos Endpoint Defense is an application offered by the software company Sophos Limited. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sophos Endpoint Defense or simply click the Search field and type in "Sophos Endpoint Defense". If it is installed on your PC the Sophos Endpoint Defense program will be found very quickly. After you select Sophos Endpoint Defense in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sophos Endpoint Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Endpoint Defense:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense.
8. After removing Sophos Endpoint Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Endpoint Defense that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sophos Endpoint Defense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sophos Endpoint Defense by Sophos Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Sophos Endpoint Defense by Sophos Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sophos Endpoint Defense in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 18:25:36.590