Sophos Endpoint Defense
Sophos Endpoint Defense is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense from your PCSophos Limited
. You can find out more on Sophos Limited or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Sophos Endpoint Defense at http://www.sophos.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Sophos Endpoint Defense is C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.06 MB (1111824 bytes) on disk.
Sophos Endpoint Defense installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1399224
bytes) on disk.
- Telemetry.exe (280.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Sophos Endpoint Defense. Click on the links below for other Sophos Endpoint Defense versions:
...click to view all...
Sophos Endpoint Defense has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\SEDAdapter.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Endpoint Defense Uninstallation 1.0.7 12-28-2019 6_11_26 PM.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Endpoint Defense Uninstallation 1.0.7 12-28-2019 9_10_32 PM.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Sophos Endpoint Defense.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sophos Endpoint Defense
Sophos Endpoint Defense is an application offered by the software company Sophos Limited. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sophos Endpoint Defense or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sophos Endpoint Defense". If it is installed on your PC the Sophos Endpoint Defense application will be found automatically. After you click Sophos Endpoint Defense in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sophos Endpoint Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Endpoint Defense:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Endpoint Defense\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sophos Endpoint Defense.
8. After removing Sophos Endpoint Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Endpoint Defense that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sophos Endpoint Defense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sophos Endpoint Defense by Sophos Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Sophos Endpoint Defense by Sophos Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sophos Endpoint Defense in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 18:25:36.590