Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4
Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 from your PCSophos Plc
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sophos Plc. The program's main executable file is labeled sargui.exe and it has a size of 425.23 KB (435440 bytes).
Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 646.47 KB (661984
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (60.00 KB)
- sarcli.exe (161.23 KB)
- sargui.exe (425.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.4
of Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4.
Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 is an application marketed by the software company Sophos Plc. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4". If it is installed on your PC the Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4.
8. After removing Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 by Sophos Plc from your computer, nor are we saying that Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 by Sophos Plc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sophos Anti-Rootkit 1.5.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:39:15.330