SopCast 3.9.6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 from your computerwww.sopcast.com
. You can read more on www.sopcast.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.sopcast.com
if you want to read more on SopCast 3.9.6 on www.sopcast.com's web page. Usually the SopCast 3.9.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6. SopCast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.11 MB (2207744 bytes) on disk.
SopCast 3.9.6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.85 MB (2989877
bytes) on disk:
- Diagnose.exe (204.00 KB)
- SopCast.exe (2.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (197.70 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (80.00 KB)
- StreamServer.exe (282.10 KB)
This info is about SopCast 3.9.6 version 3.9.6
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SopCast 3.9.6.Folders left behind when you uninstall SopCast 3.9.6:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SopCast 3.9.6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SopCast
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SopCast
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\clips\45FB33F9-7101-B543-913F-31CC43C1BC2B\index.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\default.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\default_cn.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\home.html
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
SopCast 3.9.6 is an application released by www.sopcast.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SopCast 3.9.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SopCast 3.9.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SopCast 3.9.6". If it exists on your system the SopCast 3.9.6 application will be found very quickly. After you click SopCast 3.9.6 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SopCast 3.9.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SopCast 3.9.6:
- The software company is: www.sopcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SopCast 3.9.6.
8. After removing SopCast 3.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SopCast 3.9.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SopCast 3.9.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 by www.sopcast.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SopCast 3.9.6 by www.sopcast.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:30:02.900