SonyLIV is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SonyLIV from your PCSonyLIV
. Further information on SonyLIV can be seen here
. SonyLIV is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SonyLIV. SonyLIV's main file takes around 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
SonyLIV is comprised of the following executables which take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to SonyLIV version 1.0
SonyLIV is a program released by SonyLIV. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase SonyLIV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SonyLIV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SonyLIV or simply click the Search field and type in "SonyLIV". The SonyLIV program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SonyLIV in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SonyLIV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SonyLIV.
8. After removing SonyLIV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SonyLIV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SonyLIV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SonyLIV by SonyLIV from your computer, nor are we saying that SonyLIV by SonyLIV is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SonyLIV supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:51:29.043