Sony Mobile Update Engine
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine from your systemSony Mobile Communications Inc.
. Further information on Sony Mobile Communications Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app Sony Mobile Update Engine can be found at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sony Mobile Update Engine. Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 315.78 KB (323360 bytes) on disk.
Sony Mobile Update Engine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.05 MB (2148240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe (315.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (423.91 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206412301303
of Sony Mobile Update Engine. For more Sony Mobile Update Engine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sony Mobile Update Engine has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Sony Mobile Update Engine:
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\awt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\axbridge.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\client\classes.jsa
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Mobile\Update Engine
Sony Mobile Update Engine is an application released by the software company Sony Mobile Communications Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Sony Mobile Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sony Mobile Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sony Mobile Update Engine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sony Mobile Update Engine". The Sony Mobile Update Engine application will be found automatically. When you select Sony Mobile Update Engine in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sony Mobile Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Engine:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Mobile Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Mobile Update Engine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Mobile Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:35:42.877