Sony Ericsson Update Service
This web page is about Sony Ericsson Update Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Service from your systemSony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
. Open here
where you can find out more on Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. You can read more about on Sony Ericsson Update Service at http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
. Sony Ericsson Update Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Service directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sony Ericsson Update Service. Update Service.exe is the Sony Ericsson Update Service's primary executable file and it takes close to 55.28 KB (56608 bytes) on disk.
Sony Ericsson Update Service contains of the executables below. They take 1.97 MB (2061656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (173.01 KB)
- Update Service.exe (55.28 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
- Update.exe (365.38 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (179.62 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (187.12 KB)
This data is about Sony Ericsson Update Service version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Sony Ericsson Update Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Service is an application offered by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sony Ericsson Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sony Ericsson Update Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Service". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Service program will be found very quickly. When you click Sony Ericsson Update Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Service.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sony Ericsson Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Sony Ericsson Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-23 14:34:09.337