This page is about Sononym 1.0.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Sononym 1.0.4 from your PCSononym
. More information on Sononym can be seen here
. Sononym 1.0.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sononym directory, regulated by the user's decision. Sononym 1.0.4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sononym\Uninstall Sononym.exe. Sononym.exe is the Sononym 1.0.4's primary executable file and it takes circa 64.61 MB (67748104 bytes) on disk.
Sononym 1.0.4 contains of the executables below. They take 73.15 MB (76701336
bytes) on disk.
- Sononym.exe (64.61 MB)
- Uninstall Sononym.exe (327.38 KB)
- Crawler.exe (8.10 MB)
- elevate.exe (116.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.4
of Sononym 1.0.4.
Sononym 1.0.4 is a program offered by the software company Sononym. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Sononym 1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sononym 1.0.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sononym 1.0.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sononym 1.0.4". If it exists on your system the Sononym 1.0.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sononym 1.0.4 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sononym 1.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sononym 1.0.4.
8. After removing Sononym 1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sononym 1.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sononym 1.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sononym 1.0.4 by Sononym from your PC, nor are we saying that Sononym 1.0.4 by Sononym is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sononym 1.0.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 10:48:06.287