You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sonokinetic Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sonokinetic Manager from your PCSonokinetic B.V.
. Further information on Sonokinetic B.V. can be seen here
. Usually the Sonokinetic Manager program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\contentmgr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\contentmgr\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sonokinetic Manager. Sonokinetic Manager's main file takes around 313.47 KB (320992 bytes) and its name is Sonokinetic%20Manager.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Sonokinetic Manager. They occupy 96.72 MB (101415240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sonokinetic%20Manager.exe (313.47 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- Sonokinetic%20Manager.exe (81.54 MB)
- lsar.exe (5.55 MB)
- unar.exe (5.52 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (362.89 KB)
The current web page applies to Sonokinetic Manager version 1.1.4
only. Click on the links below for other Sonokinetic Manager versions:
Sonokinetic Manager is a program marketed by Sonokinetic B.V.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sonokinetic Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sonokinetic Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sonokinetic Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sonokinetic Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Sonokinetic Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sonokinetic Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sonokinetic Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sonokinetic Manager.
8. After removing Sonokinetic Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sonokinetic Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sonokinetic Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sonokinetic Manager by Sonokinetic B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sonokinetic Manager by Sonokinetic B.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sonokinetic Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 19:01:58.443