SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II
SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II from your systemTeam V.R
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Team V.R. Please open http://www.sonicprojects.ch/opxpro2
if you want to read more on SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II on Team V.R's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\VST\SYNTHS directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Public\Documents\SonicProjects\OP-X PRO-II\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called uninstall opxpro2.exe and occupies 35.20 KB (36043 bytes).
The executables below are part of SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II. They occupy an average of 1.34 MB (1401778
bytes) on disk.
- UninstalAlbino3_64.exe (248.65 KB)
- Uninstall Spectral.exe (140.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (239.71 KB)
- uninstall opxpro2.exe (35.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This info is about SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II version 1.2.5
SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II is an application marketed by the software company Team V.R. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II or simply activate the Search field and type in "SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II". The SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonicprojects.ch/opxpro2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Public\Documents\SonicProjects\OP-X PRO-II\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II.
8. After removing SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II by Team V.R from your PC, nor are we saying that SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II by Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SonicProjects OP-X PRO-II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 11:34:25.910