Sonic Racing Transformed
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Sonic Racing Transformed for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sonic Racing Transformed from your systemSEGA
. You can read more on SEGA or check for application updates here
. Sonic Racing Transformed is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Racing Transformed folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Sonic Racing Transformed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Racing Transformed\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Sonic Racing Transformed's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1141760 bytes) and is called SRT.exe.
Sonic Racing Transformed installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.20 MB (24325752
bytes) on disk.
- ASN_App_PcDx9_Final.exe (8.84 MB)
- Launcher.exe (10.05 MB)
- NameChanger.exe (720.82 KB)
- SRT.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.52 MB)
This data is about Sonic Racing Transformed version 532043
Sonic Racing Transformed is an application released by SEGA. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Sonic Racing Transformed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sonic Racing Transformed from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sonic Racing Transformed or simply click the Search field and type in "Sonic Racing Transformed". If it exists on your system the Sonic Racing Transformed program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sonic Racing Transformed in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sonic Racing Transformed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sonic Racing Transformed.
8. After uninstalling Sonic Racing Transformed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sonic Racing Transformed that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sonic Racing Transformed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sonic Racing Transformed by SEGA from your computer, we are not saying that Sonic Racing Transformed by SEGA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sonic Racing Transformed in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 19:28:13.387