This web page is about Sonic Mania for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sonic Mania from your systemSEGA
. You can find out more on SEGA or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Sonic Mania can be seen at https://www.sega.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Installed Games\Sonic Mania directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Sonic Mania\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sonic Mania. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 852.29 KB (872744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Sonic Mania. They occupy about 852.29 KB (872744
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.07.00.33
of Sonic Mania. For more Sonic Mania versions please click below:
Sonic Mania is an application released by the software company SEGA. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Sonic Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sonic Mania from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sonic Mania or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sonic Mania". If it is installed on your PC the Sonic Mania application will be found very quickly. After you select Sonic Mania in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sonic Mania, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sonic Mania:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.sega.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Sonic Mania\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sonic Mania.
8. After uninstalling Sonic Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sonic Mania which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sonic Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sonic Mania by SEGA from your computer, we are not saying that Sonic Mania by SEGA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sonic Mania supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-03 03:11:22.833