Sonic Generations Demo
Sonic Generations Demo is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sonic Generations Demo from your systemSega
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sega. More information about the application Sonic Generations Demo can be found at http://www.sega.com
. Usually the Sonic Generations Demo program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sonic Generations Demo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Sonic Generations Demo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/202290. The program's main executable file occupies 23.16 MB (24281928 bytes) on disk and is named SonicGenerations.exe.
Sonic Generations Demo contains of the executables below. They occupy 53.29 MB (55877728
bytes) on disk.
- ConfigurationTool.exe (27.02 MB)
- SonicGenerations.exe (23.16 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Sonic Generations Demo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Sonic Generations Demo:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations demo
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations demo\AudioConfig.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations demo\ConfigurationTool.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations demo\de\ConfigurationTool.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations demo\DefaultInput.cfg
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 202290
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sega\Sonic Generations Demo
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 202290\InstallLocation
Sonic Generations Demo is a program marketed by the software company Sega. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Sonic Generations Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sonic Generations Demo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sonic Generations Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sonic Generations Demo". If it exists on your system the Sonic Generations Demo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sonic Generations Demo in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sonic Generations Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sonic Generations Demo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sega.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/202290
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sonic Generations Demo.
8. After uninstalling Sonic Generations Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sonic Generations Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sonic Generations Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sonic Generations Demo by Sega from your PC, we are not saying that Sonic Generations Demo by Sega is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sonic Generations Demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 03:26:12.240