Sonic 3D Blast
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Sonic 3D Blast for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sonic 3D Blast from your computerVENUS
. You can read more on VENUS or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Sonic 3D Blast can be seen at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The full command line for uninstalling Sonic 3D Blast is C:\Windows\Sonic 3D Blast\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Fusion.exe and occupies 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
Sonic 3D Blast installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.38 MB (2490368
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Sonic 3D Blast version 3
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sonic 3D Blast:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sonic 3D Blast
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Fusion.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Fusion.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Sonic-3D-Blast.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Sonic 3D Blast\Fusion.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sonic 3D Blast\Sonic 3D Blast.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sonic 3D Blast\Uninstall Sonic 3D Blast.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic 3D Blast is a program marketed by the software company VENUS. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Sonic 3D Blast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sonic 3D Blast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sonic 3D Blast or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sonic 3D Blast". The Sonic 3D Blast app will be found automatically. After you click Sonic 3D Blast in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sonic 3D Blast, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sonic 3D Blast:
- The software company is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Sonic 3D Blast\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sonic 3D Blast.
8. After uninstalling Sonic 3D Blast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sonic 3D Blast that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sonic 3D Blast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sonic 3D Blast by VENUS from your PC, nor are we saying that Sonic 3D Blast by VENUS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sonic 3D Blast supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 12:34:31.043