Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic 3D Blast is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sonic 3D Blast from your computerGameFabrique
. Further information on GameFabrique can be seen here
. More data about the app Sonic 3D Blast can be found at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Sonic 3D Blast is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Sonic 3D Blast is C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Fusion.exe and it has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Sonic 3D Blast. They occupy about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to Sonic 3D Blast version 3
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Sonic 3D Blast.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sonic 3D Blast
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast\Fusion.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast\Fusion.ini
- C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast\Fusion.url
- C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast\hq4x.rpi
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic 3D Blast_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic 3D Blast_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic 3D Blast_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic 3D Blast_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic 3D Blast_is1\UninstallString
Sonic 3D Blast is a program marketed by GameFabrique. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Sonic 3D Blast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sonic 3D Blast from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sonic 3D Blast or simply click the Search field and type in "Sonic 3D Blast". If it is installed on your PC the Sonic 3D Blast application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sonic 3D Blast in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sonic 3D Blast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sonic 3D Blast:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sonic 3D Blast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sonic 3D Blast.
8. After uninstalling Sonic 3D Blast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sonic 3D Blast that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sonic 3D Blast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sonic 3D Blast by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that Sonic 3D Blast by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sonic 3D Blast in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:10:00.470