Songr versión 2.0
You can find below details on how to remove Songr versión 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Songr versión 2.0 from your systemCompuzone
. Go over here
for more info on Compuzone. More information about the program Songr versión 2.0 can be seen at http://www.compuzone.com/
. Usually the Songr versión 2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Songr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Songr\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Songr versión 2.0. Songr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.89 MB (1985024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Songr versión 2.0. They take an average of 5.27 MB (5522066
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (2.60 MB)
- Songr.exe (1.89 MB)
- SongrJumplistLauncher.exe (10.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.04 KB)
This data is about Songr versión 2.0 version 2.0
Songr versión 2.0 is an application by Compuzone. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Songr versión 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Songr versión 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Songr versión 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Songr versión 2.0". If it exists on your system the Songr versión 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Songr versión 2.0 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Songr versión 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Songr versión 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.compuzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Songr\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Songr versión 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Songr versión 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Songr versión 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Songr versión 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Songr versión 2.0 by Compuzone from your computer, nor are we saying that Songr versión 2.0 by Compuzone is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Songr versión 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 18:10:44.983