Songr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Songr from your computerhttp://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr
. Additional info about http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr can be read here
. Click on http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr
to get more data about Songr on http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr's website. Usually the Songr application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Songr directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Songr is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Songr\Uninstall.exe. Songr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.83 MB (1917952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Songr. They occupy 4.50 MB (4720131
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (2.60 MB)
- Songr.exe (1.83 MB)
- SongrJumplistLauncher.exe (10.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Songr version 2.0.1701
only. You can find here a few links to other Songr versions:
...click to view all...
Songr is a program by the software company http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Songr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Songr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Songr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Songr". The Songr application will be found very quickly. After you select Songr in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Songr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Songr:
- The web site of the application is: http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Songr\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Songr.
8. After removing Songr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Songr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Songr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Songr by http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr from your computer, nor are we saying that Songr by http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=songr is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Songr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 00:20:53.150