You can find below detailed information on how to remove SongPop for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SongPop from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Usually the SongPop program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SongPop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) on disk and is called HostAppService.exe.
SongPop is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.74 MB (21750272
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.28 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SongPop version 22.214.171.124189
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove SongPop from your computer.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\SongPop.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\4ce497405ead173449dce46ffd5e7ec935fd9a23\464aac616af351ee71b9d7b104b385252c9a2c7f\css\songpop_login.css
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\4ce497405ead173449dce46ffd5e7ec935fd9a23\464aac616af351ee71b9d7b104b385252c9a2c7f\js\songpop_override.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SongPop.lnk
SongPop is an application marketed by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall SongPop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SongPop from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SongPop or simply click the Search field and type in "SongPop". The SongPop app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SongPop in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SongPop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SongPop.
8. After removing SongPop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SongPop which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SongPop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SongPop by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that SongPop by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SongPop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:36:37.083