You can find below details on how to remove SongBook 4.0.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SongBook 4.0.2 from your systemLinkeSOFT
. Check out here
where you can get more info on LinkeSOFT. More information about the software SongBook 4.0.2 can be found at http://linkesoft.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkeSOFT\SongBook folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. SongBook 4.0.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkeSOFT\SongBook\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SongBook.exe and it has a size of 4.21 MB (4409856 bytes).
SongBook 4.0.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.90 MB (5135013
bytes) on disk:
- SongBook.exe (4.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to SongBook 4.0.2 version 4.0.2
SongBook 4.0.2 is a program marketed by LinkeSOFT. Some users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase SongBook 4.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SongBook 4.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SongBook 4.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SongBook 4.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the SongBook 4.0.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SongBook 4.0.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SongBook 4.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SongBook 4.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://linkesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkeSOFT\SongBook\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SongBook 4.0.2.
8. After uninstalling SongBook 4.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SongBook 4.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SongBook 4.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SongBook 4.0.2 by LinkeSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that SongBook 4.0.2 by LinkeSOFT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SongBook 4.0.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 05:21:28.683